谁有《杀死一只知更鸟》的正确翻译?

最近,我看美国电影《杀死一只知更鸟》,画面可以,但是翻译得不好,到射手网上下载了几个版本,翻译得都不是很好,比如,开场白中,他们都是把“女人洗澡”译成了“女人聊天”,把“恐惧的是恐惧本身”译成了“害怕预算失衡”……
谁有《杀死一只知更鸟》的正确翻译?十分感激!谢谢!

第1个回答  2008-07-06
Who Killed Cock Robin?
谁杀死了知更鸟?
Who killed Cock Robin?
谁杀了知更鸟?
I,said the Sparrow,
是我,麻雀说,
With my bow and arrow,
用我的弓和箭,
I killed Cock Robin.
我杀了知更鸟。
Who saw him die?
谁看见他死去?
I,said the Fly.
是我,苍蝇说,
With my little eye,
用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die.
我看见他死去。
Who caugh this blood?
谁取走他的血?
I,said the Fish,
是我,鱼说,
With my little dish,
用我的小碟子,
I caugh this blood.
我取走他的血。
Who"ll make his shroud?
谁为他做寿衣?
I,said the Beetle,
是我,甲虫说,
With my thread and needle,
用我的针和线,
I"ll make the shroud.
我会来做寿衣。
Who"ll dig his grave?
谁来挖坟墓?
I,said the Owl,
是我,猫头鹰说,
With my pick and shovel,
用我的凿子铲子,
I"ll dig his grave.
我会来挖坟墓。
Who"ll be the person?
谁来当牧师?
I,said the Rook,
乌鸦说,是我,
With my little book,
用我的小本子,
I"ll be the parson.
我会来做牧师。
Who"ll be the clerk?
谁来当执事?
I,said the Lark,
是我,云雀说,
If it"s not in the dark,
只要不在夜晚,
I"ll be the clerk.
我就会当执事。
Who"ll carry the link?
谁来拿火炬?
I,said the Linnet,
红雀说,是我,
I"ll fetch it in a minute,
我立刻把它拿来。
I"ll carry the link.
我将会拿火炬。
Who"ll be chiefmourner?
谁来当主祭?
I,said the Dove,
是我,鸽子说,
Im ournfor my love,
我要哀悼挚爱,
I"ll be chiefmourner.
我将会当主祭。
Who"ll carry the coffin?
谁来抬棺?
I,said the Kite,
是我,鸢说,
If it"s not through thenight,
如果不走夜路,
I"ll carry the coffin.
我就会来抬棺。
Who"ll bear the pall?
谁来扶棺?
We,said the Wren,
是我们,鹪鹩说,
Both the cock and the hen,
还有公鸡和母鸡,
We"ll bear the pall.
我们会来扶棺。
Who"ll sing a psalm?
谁来唱赞美诗?
I,said the Thrush,
画眉说,是我,
As she sat on abush,
她站在灌木丛上,
I"ll sing apsalm.
我将唱赞美诗。
Who"ll toll the bell?
谁来敲丧钟?
I,said the Bull,
是我,牛说,
Because I can pull,
因为我能拉牦。
So Cock Robin,fare well.
所以,再会了,知更鸟。
All the bird sof the air
空中所有的鸟,
Fella-sighing and a-sobbing,
全都叹息哭泣,
When they hear dthe bell toll
当他们听见丧钟,
For poor Cock Robin.
为可怜的知更鸟响起。
第2个回答  2008-06-25
第3个回答  2008-06-25