关于点饮品的英语点餐对话

如题所述

第1个回答  2023-02-08
【 #英语口语# 导语】饮品包括用餐中的酒水和饭后的咖啡等。正式的西餐很讲究,有餐前酒、餐中酒、甜食酒和餐后酒,所喝酒的种类各不相同。另外客人在饭后还习惯来一杯咖啡,有是否加糖、是否加牛奶以及浓淡之分。服务人员应熟练掌握,常见英语有“Would you like to have any wine with your dinner?”,“What would youlike to have,coffee or tea?”等。以下是由 考 网为您整理的:关于点饮品的英语点餐对话。


【篇一】关于点饮品的英语点餐对话


  What would you like to have,coffee or tea?


  您要喝咖啡还是茶?


  What do you like to drink?


  想要喝什么?


  OK,anything to drink?


  要些喝的吗?


  Would you like to have any wine with your dinner?


  您用餐时要喝点酒吗?


  What can I get you to drink?


  请问要喝什么?


  Orange juice,pineapple juice,grapefruit juice or tomato juice?


  橙汁、菠萝汁、葡萄汁还是番茄汁?


  Don't you take any soup?


  您不要喝。氛汤吗?


  Would you like coffee or tea?


  您要咖啡还是要茶呢?


  This is special sugar for coffee.This is granulated sugar,sir.


  这是特制咖啡糖,这是砂糖,先生。


  Would you care for anything to drink,sir?


  先生,您想喝点什么吗?


  Which do you prefer fresh or canned?


  您喜欢新鲜的还是罐装的呢?


  Shall I make your coffee weak?


  咖啡要淡点吗?


  Would you like some wine? There's the wine list.


  您想喝点酒吗?这是酒


 


【篇二】关于点饮品的英语点餐对话


  W:Are you through,sir?


  先生,您吃完了吗?


  G:I'm through.


  我吃完了。


  W:Would you like coffee or tea?


  您要咖啡还是要茶呢?


  G:Coffee in a regular cup,please.


  请给我普通杯咖啡。


  W:This is special sugar for coffee.This is granulatedsugar,sir.


  这是特制咖啡糖,这是砂糖,先生。


  G:I like granulated sugar better.


  我比较喜欢砂糖。


  W:Here is the check,sir.


  先生,这是您的账单。


  w:Five thousand yen bill,sir.


  5000日元,先生。


  W:Here is your change.Thank you.


  这是找您的零钱,谢谢你。


  G:Thank you.This is for you.


  谢谢你,这是给你的小费。


  W:Thank you,sir.Come again,please.


  谢谢您,先生,欢迎再次光临

【篇三】关于点饮品的英语点餐对话


  W:Would you care for anything to drink·sir?


  先生,您想喝点什么吗?


  G1:Well,what shall we have…?


  哦,我们要喝什么呢?


  G2:I'll have a bloody Mary.


  我要喝血玛利酒。


  G1:I'll have orange juice.


  我要喝柳橙汁。


  W:Which do you prefer,fresh or canned?


  您喜欢新鲜的还是罐装的呢?


  G1:Canned is all right.  I never touch any alcoholicdrink.


  罐装的可以了,我从不喝任何酒精饮料。