肖申克救赎

求《肖申克救赎》英文对白,需两个人对话用,长度适中,最好有哲理的、经典的对白,在线等,谢谢~~~

第1个回答  2009-06-08
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死。

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”

有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
第2个回答  2009-06-08
我想你是要那种演剧式的完整对白吧?给你一段。是从电影中记录下来的,可以对照原版练习。
场景:面对残酷的现实,安迪变得很消沉……有一天,他对瑞德说:“如果有一天,你可以获得假释,一定要到某个地方替我完成一个心愿。那是我向我妻子求婚的地方,把那里一棵大橡树下的一个盒子挖出来。那里有我给你的东西。”当天夜里,风雨交加,雷声大作,已得到灵魂救赎的安迪越狱成功。
*在这段对话中包含了“生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。”这句哲理深刻的话。

Think you'll ever get out of here?
想过有一天你会离开这里吗?
Me?
我?
Yeah.
是啊
One day, when I got a long, white beard
等我白发苍苍
and two or three marbles left rolling around upstairs.
老眼昏花的时候吧
I tell you where I'd go.
告诉你我想去的地方吧
Say what?
什么?
It's in Mexico.
在墨西哥
A little place on the Pacific Ocean.
太平洋中的一个小地方
You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
你知道墨西哥人眼中的太平洋是什么样吗?
They say it has no memory.
他们称它是希望之海
That's where I want to live
the rest of my life.
那是我想安度余生的地方
A warm place with no memory.
一片温暖的希望之洋
Open up a little hotel
开间小旅馆
right on the beach.
就在沙滩上
Buy some worthless old boat
买一些破旧的小船
and fix it up new.
将它们修葺一新
Take my guests out
载客人们出海
charter fishing.
钓鱼,观光
In a place like that, I could use a man that knows how to get things.
在那个地方,我需要一个能搞到东西的人
I don't think I could make it on the outside, Andy
我不认为我到外面还能行得通,Andy
I'vd been in here most of my life.
我的大半辈子都是在这过的
I'm an institutional man now.
我已经无法自拔了
Just like Brooks was
就像这些书一样
You underestimate yourself
你别妄自菲薄
I don't think so
我不这么想
In here I'm the guy who can get things for you, sure, but
在这,我当然能为你搞到东西,可是
outside all you need is the Yellow Pages just
在外面,你只需一本电话簿
Hell, I wouldn't know where to begin
我甚至不知道自己该从何开始
Pacific Ocean?
太平洋?
Shit.
算了吧
Scare me to death, something that big.
我连想都不敢想
Not me.
我不一样
I ain't shoot my wife and I ain't shoot her lover.
我没杀我老婆,也没杀她的情人
Whatever mistakes I made I've paid for them and then some
无论我有什么错,我都已经还清了
That hotel, the boat
一个旅馆,一艘破船
I don't think that's too much to ask.
我不认为这些要求很过分
I don't think you ought to be doing this to yourself, Andy
我劝你不要这么想,Andy
This is just shitty pipe dreams.
这只是不可企及的梦
I mean Mexico is the way down there and you're in here and that's the way it is.
我的意思是,墨西哥远在天边,而你在这里这就是现实
Yeah, right. That's the way it is.
是啊,没错,这就是现实
It's down there and I'm in here.
它远在天边而我身陷于此
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
If you ever get out of here, do me a favor.
如果你能出去的话,帮我一个忙
Sure, Andy. Anything.
没问题,你说吧
There's a big hayfield up near Buxton.You know where Buxton is?
Buxton附近有一大片干草地,你知道Buxton在哪吧?
- A lot of hayfields up there.
- 那有很多的干草地
- One in particular.
- 有一处很特别
It's got a long rock walk
with a big oak tree at the north end.
有一排石墩一直通向北面的尽头,那有一颗大橡树
It's like something out of a Robert Frost poem.
就像Robert Frost诗中描述的那样
It's where I asked my wife to marry me.
那是我向妻子求婚的地方
We went there for a picnic and made love under that oak and I asked and she said yes.
我们去那野餐,在橡树之下燕好。我提出,她首肯
Promise me, Red.
答应我,Red
If you ever get out
一旦你出去了
find that spot.
找到那个地方
At the base of that wall, there's a rock that has no earthly business in Maine state.
在路的尽头有一块非同寻常的石头
Piece of black, volcanic glass.
一种黑色的火山玻璃岩
Something's buried under it I want you to have.
下面埋着一些东西等你去取
What, Andy? What's buried under there?
是什么,Andy?埋了什么?
You'll have to pry it up to see.
等你到了那就知道了
第3个回答  2009-06-08
  http://www.douban.com/group/topic/6027079/
  这个是全部中英文对白的剧本,我不知道你想要哪一段,自己看看吧,多数是旁白,我觉得你要是想要基本富有哲理的句子排对话有点困难。
  ..............................................................
  ANDY安迪
  I had Mr. Mozart to keep me company. Hardly felt the time at all.
  “我有莫扎特先生陪着,根本感觉不到时间。”

  RED瑞德
  Oh, they let you tote that record player down there, huh? I could'a swore they confiscated that stuff.
  “哦?他们能让你带着留声机么?我发誓他们一定没收了。”

  ANDY安迪
  (taps his heart, his head) (拍拍胸口、脑袋)
  The music was here...and here. That's the one thing they can't confiscate, not ever. That's the
  beauty of it. Haven't you ever felt that way about music, Red?
  “音乐在这儿……在这儿。这他们可没收不了,永远别想。这就是它的美丽所在,你从来没有那样听过音乐吗?瑞德?”

  RED瑞德
  Played a mean harmonica as a younger man. Lost my taste for it. Didn't make much sense on the inside.
  “年轻时吹过差劲的口琴,后来没有了兴趣,再说在牢里也没什么意义。”

  ANDY安迪
  Here's where it makes most sense. We need it so we don't forget.
  “在这里音乐是有意义的,我们需要它,这样便不会忘记。”

  RED瑞德
  Forget? “忘记?”

  ANDY安迪
  That there are things in this world not carved out of gray stone. That there's a small place inside of us they can never lock away, and that place is called hope.
  “在这个世界上,有些东西用石头是刻不来的。在我们的心中有块地方是关不住的,那块地方称为自由。”

  RED瑞德
  Hope is a dangerous thing. Drive a man insane. It's got no place here. Better get used to the idea.
  “希望是件可怕的东西,会让人发狂的。这儿没有它的地儿,最好认命吧。”

  ANDY安迪
  (softly) Like Brooks did? (轻轻地)“就像布鲁克斯?”本回答被提问者采纳