《肖申克的救赎》经典双语台词

如题所述

第1个回答  2023-04-20

《肖申克的救赎》经典双语台词

我也曾熬过孤寂长夜,独自在暗心东想西想,时间慢的如同刀割,那是我毕生最长的一夜。

I also spent a long lonely night alone in my dark heart. The time was as slow as a knife.That was the longest night of my life.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

You know some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just to bright.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。

Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

怀抱着最好的希望,但预做最坏的打算。

Embrace the best hope, but do the worst plan.

强者自救,圣者渡人。

A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.

忙着活,或等着死。

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

That's the beauty of music.They can't take that away from you.

恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由。

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

重要的事情往往难以启齿,因为言语会缩小其重要性;要让素未平生的人在意你生命中的美好事物,原本就不容易。

The most important things are hardest to tell , because words shrink their importance. It ' s not easy to let strangers care about the good things in your life .

那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 

These are something inside , that they can ' t get to , that they can 't touch , That ' s yours.

记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

Remember , Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies !

在这世上,有些东西是石头无法刻成的。在我们心里,有一块地方是无法锁住的,那块地方叫做希望。

Forget that there are places in the world that are not surrounded by stone. Forget your heart and your own things , they can ' t touch.

人总有脆弱的一刻。

Every man has his breaking point.

那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

There is something inside, that they can ' t get to, that they can ' t tough, that ' s yours.

让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来!

Let you sad things, one day,  you will say with a smile.

他们饶你一命,但是却夺走你生命中所以最重要的东西。

They give you a life , but they take the most important thing in your life .

生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

Guess it comes down to a simple choice : get busy living or get busy dying.