工作狂(workaholic)
作为一个男生,工作是一生中最重要的事情,它象征着成功与金钱,所以我每天都在不停的工作。
(As a man, working is the most important of my life, it represents success and money, so I have been kept working all the time)
A“有什么事吗?”(What is the matter?)
B “今晚您要参加心理研究会”(You are supposed to take part in the Psychological Research tonight.)
A“有什么事吗?”(What's wrong?)
C:请您今晚给部门及员工安排培训。(Please arrange the evening training for the employees.)
“22点的航班去开会”(The flight for meeting is at 22 o'clock)
A:“哦,我要累死了。”(Oh, I'm so tired)
B:你怎么了? (What's wrong with you?)
A:没事,可能是有点感冒(打着字,眼睛看着电脑)(Nothing,just a bit cold(keep typing ,with eyes focused on the computer)
B:哦!你好像发烧了,。(找了个温度计给罗)(Oh!You seemed to have a fever,. get a thermograph for luo)
A(站起来,越过保罗,拿了些文件,回来继续工作):吃点药我就好了。
(stand up , passing paul, getting some documents and then continue his work): I will be fine with some medicine
B今天你还是请假回家吧,咱们组的计划方案下个月完成就行。A:“不要,今天我会把地一部分完成”
You'd better ask for a leave and go home today, it will be fine that we finished the plan next month.
A: No, I will have the first part finished today
B拿出温度计:天啊!39度°C了
B taking out the thermograph : God! you got 39°C.
A在抽屉中拿出点药吃了,别大惊小怪,一会就好了。
A take some medicine from the drawer and eat them, don't fuss , It will be fine in a minute.
B:天呀!这个疯子。
B:God! You crazy man.
B:喂,等一等,带上你的雨伞。
B: hey , wait , take your umbrella.
C:“嗨,见你一面真不容易,真不知道你在忙些什么〉”
C: hey, it's really hard to see you, what on earth are you busy with
A:“有事吗?下班以后再谈,我很忙先走了.”
A: Anything? let's talk it after work, I'm busy and I have to go.
C:你每次都这么说这次无论如何也要听我先说。
C: You have always been like this, this time you have to listen to me first.
A 好吧
A okay
C 周末想开一个派对,你必须来
C I want to open a pary this weekend, and you have to come
A 可我没时间,我还要工作。
A But I don't have the time , I need to work.
C:听我说,你是一个人,而不是一台机器,你需要尽情的享受生活,不要让你自己活的那么累。
C: Just listen to me , you are a human ,not a machine, you need to enjoy life , don't live such a hard life.
A 开玩笑吗,我很好啊,行了,我还有一个会要开,拜拜
A Kidding, I'm fine, ok, it's done, there is a meeting waiting for me , bye
C你这个工作狂,周末是你的生日,你必须回去”
You workaholic, it's your birthday this weekend , you have to go there.
B:“是不是有急事?”
B: Anyting in a hurry?
A:“这次会议很重要,继续开会吧!” A:爸,我刚才在开会怎么了?
A: The meeting is very important ,just keep on it!
A: Dad, I'm on a meeting just now , what's the matter?
B:你妈没了,她最终没等到你。
B: Your mom had gone away , she didn't have the chance to see you in the end.
A呆了,手机掉在地上,马上向医院奔去。
A blank, with his phone falling to the ground, running to the hospital
见到父亲,父亲看着A说:“去看你妈最后一面吧!”
See dad, his father looked at A and said: Go and see your mother the last time
A痛哭:“妈,对不起……”
A crying : mom , I'm sorry...
A:我有拥有什么呢?朋友离去,相亲失败,母亲去世,拥有的仅仅是工作业绩……他从此从工作狂的世界中走了出来。开始听音乐,看电影,与父亲团聚
常和朋友联系,倘若没有朋友,世界就会变得不可爱。谁不懂得友谊,谁就不会生活。常回家看看,有人一直在等你回去,不要因为工作冷落了家人。
A: what do I have? my friends have left me , I failed the marriage interview, my mother had gone away, all I have is work .... he finnally step out from the work world. he begin to listen to the music , watch movie and go for his father
he keeps contraction with his friends, without them , the world is not lovely anymore. Those who don't know love would never know about life. Just go home constantly and there will be someone waiting for you, don't left out your family because of work.
追问还有两句: 今天的文件我要全部看完。休息一下吧,工作是做不完的。
追答I have to have all the documents finished today. Just stop it,work is endness.
endless.打错了,修改一下