急,希望各位高人能帮忙翻译一下几句简单的英语

我想周末去朋友的服装店帮忙,因为那里经常有国外的人来买衣服.我想趁机提高一下外语水平。希望各位能帮忙把以下几个简单的语句给我翻译一下.能全部翻译出来最好了,翻译不准的谢绝回答,因为本人急切学习到简单又准确地几句。辛苦了,非常感激!!
1、这件衣服款式您满意吗?我们店里大小号都有。
2、您试穿这一件看看,这件比较适合您。
3、我们店都是从韩国进的服装。
4、很荣幸帮您的忙。您有什么需要可以随时找我当翻译。
5、左边路口拐弯就到了
6、请稍等,我去库房给您拿货。
7、请再等等,不要着急。他很快就来了
8、我不是老板,我是老板的朋友
9、我目前还在学习口语中,说的不好
10、合作愉快,希望您下次还能和你合作
11、周末愉快

1、这件衣服款式您满意吗?我们店里大小号都有。
Is this type fit you?We have all size.
2、您试穿这一件看看,这件比较适合您。
You can try it.It will fit you
3、我们店都是从韩国进的服装。
All the clothes came from Korea
4、很荣幸帮您的忙。您有什么需要可以随时找我当翻译。
It is my honor to help you . You can call me to be your translator anytime you want.
5、左边路口拐弯就到了
Turn left at that corner.It will be right there
6、请稍等,我去库房给您拿货。
Wait a minute,I will take goods to you
7、请再等等,不要着急。他很快就来了
Don't worry,he will be back soon
8、我不是老板,我是老板的朋友
I am not the boss.Just a friend of the boss
9、我目前还在学习口语中,说的不好
I'm trying to speak better.(微笑)
10、合作愉快,希望您下次还能和你合作
nice to work with you.i am looking for next time
11、周末愉快
Have a nice weekend.

考虑的楼主初学者,我用的都是一些简单的词汇。且读起来比较顺口。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-05-30
1.This satisfied are you with your clothing style » We store the size of both.

2.You try to see this one, this comparison for you.

3.We are from South Korea into the shop of clothing.

4.Am honoured to help you a favour. You can always find what I need when the translation

5.Turning on the left side of the junction to the

6.Please wait, I went to the Treasury to you Nahuo.

7.Please, etc., do not worry. He quickly to the

8.I am not the boss, I was the boss of a friend

9.I'm still learning spoken language, said the bad

10.Co-operative, but also hope that the next time you and your co-operation

11.Happy weekend

参考资料:我的专长是英语~!请相信我

第2个回答  2008-05-30
1, this satisfied are you with your clothing style » We store the size of both.
2, you try to see this one, this comparison for you.
3, we shop are from South Korea into the clothing.
4, is honoured to help you a favour. You can always find what I need when the translation.
5, turning on the left side of the junction to the
6, please wait a moment, I went to the Treasury to you Nahuo.
7, etc. Please, do not worry. He quickly to the
8, I am not the boss and I was the boss of a friend
9, I'm still learning spoken language, said the bad
10, co-operative, but also hope that the next time you and your co-operation
11, a happy weekend
第3个回答  2008-05-30
这可是我自己动脑筋翻译的哦。

1、这件衣服款式您满意吗?我们店里大小号都有。
Do you like the style of this clothes? We have different size of it.

2、您试穿这一件看看,这件比较适合您。
Why not try this on? I think this one is more suitable.

3、我们店都是从韩国进的服装。
Our clothes are purchased from Korea.

4、很荣幸帮您的忙。您有什么需要可以随时找我当翻译。
Very happy to help you. If you need,don't forget to come to me.

5、左边路口拐弯就到了
It's in the left turning.

6、请稍等,我去库房给您拿货。
Wait me a minute,please.I'll get it for you.

7、请再等等,不要着急。他很快就来了
Excuse me,plesas wait a minute.He will come back soon.

8、我不是老板,我是老板的朋友
I'm not the boss.I'm his friend.

9、我目前还在学习口语中,说的不好
I'm learning Oral English these days.My English is poor.

10、合作愉快,希望您下次还能和你合作
Wishing you can come to me next time.

11、周末愉快
Have a nice weekend.
第4个回答  2008-05-30
1、这件衣服款式您满意吗?我们店里大小号都有。
Is this style OK for you? We have all sizes of it.
2、您试穿这一件看看,这件比较适合您。
You may try this on. We suppose it fits you well.
3、我们店都是从韩国进的服装。
All the clothes we have in our store are from South Korea.
4、很荣幸帮您的忙。您有什么需要可以随时找我当翻译。
Glad to help you. You can have me translate for you whenever you need help.
5、左边路口拐弯就到了
Just turn left in the corner and you will see it.
6、请稍等,我去库房给您拿货。
A second please. I'll get it for you in the storeroom.
7、请再等等,不要着急。他很快就来了
Don't worry. Just a minute and he will be here.
8、我不是老板,我是老板的朋友
I'm not the boss. I am a friend of his.
9、我目前还在学习口语中,说的不好
I am learning oral English. Sorry for not being fluent.
10、合作愉快,希望您下次还能和你合作
Happy working with you. Hope we can cooperate next time.
11、周末愉快
Enjoy your weekend.

日常口语要随意些,信达雅即可。
第5个回答  2008-05-31
真地在交谈中的时候,多数会省略很多东西,就像说普通话一样,很随意的! 我翻一下,和大家交流一下

1、这件衣服款式您满意吗?我们店里大小号都有。
it's ok? we have diffirent sizes

2、您试穿这一件看看,这件比较适合您。
try this one, suit you more

3、我们店都是从韩国进的服装。
our goods all from Korea

4、很荣幸帮您的忙。您有什么需要可以随时找我当翻译。
my pleasure to help you. whenevr you need a translater,come here,find me (这里我用的几个”,号”意思你在这里停顿小久在说下去,并不是一句话)

5、左边路口拐弯就到了
turn at the left corner,its just there
6、请稍等,我去库房给您拿货。
hold on...i get it for you

7、请再等等,不要着急。他很快就来了
wait wait ....he's back soon

8、我不是老板,我是老板的朋友
am not ,we are friends.(这里肯定是人家问了你,你是老板么,你回答就不用im not the boss,am his friend...直接no,am not.....明白?这就是口语)
9、我目前还在学习口语中,说的不好
not so well,still being learning

10、合作愉快,希望您下次还能和你合作
it's happy serve you,welcom to come again!

11、周末愉快
a nice weekend....!!!(声音拖长点)