求gossip girl英文台词

最好是全集的啊
我的邮箱啊[email protected],麻烦给我发一份吧

俺有,不过N多咧,怎么发?
1x01. Pilot

Hey,upper east siders,gossip girl here, 各位富贵闲人 流言蜚女驾到

and I have the biggest news ever. 我有史上最劲爆新闻跟你们共享

One of my ma sources... 我的一个线人...

Melanie91... Sends us this... Melanie91... 发来了这个...

Spotted at grand central,bags in hand... 在中央车站 拎着包的...

Serena van der woodsen. Serena van der Woodsen

Was it only a year ago our "it" girl 不就是一年前 这位风云人物

mysteriously disappeared for "boarding school"? 神秘消失 转到"寄宿学校"就读?

And just as suddenly,she's back. 而突然之间 她又回来了

Don't believe me? 不相信吗?

See for yourselves. 眼见为实

Lucky for us,lanie91 sent proof. 幸运的是 Melanie91发来了证据

Thanks for the photo,mel. 多谢了 Mel

Dan,jenny,over here! Dan Jenny 这边!

Hey,dad! 爸爸!

Hey,hey,you made it! 你来了!

Welcome back. 欢迎回家

How was your weekend? 周末如何?

How's your mom? 你妈妈怎么样?

- Fine. - She's good. - 蛮好 - 不错

Uh,fine and good. 很好跟不错

She's... She's good and... And fine. 她....蛮好而且不错....

Like,"maybe I never should've left manhattan" fine, 是"也许我不该离开曼哈顿"那种好

or "taking a time-out from my marriage 还是"脱离我的婚姻透口气"

was the best idea I ever had" fine? "是我这辈子最明智的决定"那种好?

Dad,you know what? 爸 你知道吗?

I- I am,uh,I'm starving. 我- 我 呃 我饿死了

let's go home. I'm cooking. 走吧 我来做饭

Caprese salad,a little mozzarella di bufala. 意大利番茄沙拉 加点水牛芝士

Yeah,I'm gonna make you guys... 我会让你们...

Spotted... Lonely boy. 这位...寂寞的男孩...

Can't believe the love of his life has returned... 不敢相信他一生的挚爱回来了...

If only she knew who he was. 要是她知道他是谁就好了

Buteveryoneknows serena,and everyone is talking. 但人人都认识Serena 而且每个人都在谈论

Wonder what blair waldorf thinks. 不知道Blair Waldorf怎么想

Sure,they're b.F.S,but we always thought 当然 她俩是铁杆老友 但大家都认为

blair's boyfriend nate had a thing for serena. Blair的男友Nate对Serena有意思

Design a dress for this woman.Blair, 为这位女士设计了一套服装 Blair

if you're gonna wear one of my designs, 如果你要穿我设计的衣服

tell me so we can at least get it properly fitted. 就跟我说一声 至少让我把它改合身

Thanks,mom. 谢谢你妈妈

Keep that in mind. 我记得了

Great party. 聚会很棒

She is mybestadvertisement. 她是我最好的广告

So,nate,you started thinking about college? Nate 开始考虑上哪所大学了?

Well,actually,I'm a dartmouth man. 事实上 我意属Dartmouth学院

Yes,dad's always spoken very highly of dartmouth, 爸爸对Dartmouth评价很高

but I'd like to check out west. 但我想看看西海岸的学校

You know,maybe u.S.C.,u.C.L.A.... 你知道 像南加大 加大洛杉矶分校...

His mother wouldn't hear of it. 他妈妈根本不会同意

Dartmouth is far enough away for her. Dartmouth对她来说就够远了

Yes,well,dartmouth is my first choice. 是啊 Dartmouth是我的第一志愿

Excuse me,captain. 打搅下 世伯

Nate,can I borrow you? Nate 能跟我来一下吗?

Uh,sure. Will you excuse me for a second? 当然 我能失陪会吗?

Nathaniel... Nathaniel...

Any interest in some fresh air? 想出去吸点"新鲜空气"吗?

When I get back? 等我回来吧?

Ifhe gets back. 如果他回来的话

what's going on? 怎么了?

I wanna do this... 我想做...

It... Now. 爱... 现在

- Nownow? - yeah. - 现在? - 对

I thought you wanted to wait. 我还以为你想等等

Not anymore. 不想了

Better lock it down with nate,b. Clock's ticking. 尽快跟Nate定下来比较好啊 小B 时间不多了

Oh,my god! You'll never believe what's on "gossip girl." 天 你不会相信"流言蜚女"上的内容

someone saw serena getting off the train at grand central. 有人在中央车站看到Serena下车了

Good. Things were getting a little dull around here. 好呀 正好最近这有点无聊

Thank you. 谢谢

I love you... 我爱你...

Nate archibald. Nate Archibald

Always have,always will. 以前爱 以后也爱

I love you,too. 我也爱你

serena van der woodsen? Serena van der Woodsen?

Is that you?! 是你啊?!

Blair,it's serena! Blair Serena来了!

Serena? Serena?

Serena's at school.Kiss me. Serena在学校 亲我

No,I just heard your mom say she's here. 不 你妈说她在这

Don't you wanna go say hey? 你不去跟她打声招呼?

Yeah... 去...

Totally. 当然要去

...But I heard she was pregnant. 听说她怀孕了

No,but it's rehab. 不 是进了戒毒所

- Sign me up for that. - She looks go. - 那个算我一份 - 她看起来不错啊

So I told him,"forget it. 所以我跟他说 "不行

I don't care if it's murakami. 我不管这是不是村上隆的设计

It clashes with my sofa." 它跟我的沙发不配"

妈妈 妈妈?

Hey,good to see you. 见到你真好

Serena,darling. Oh! Serena 亲爱的 啊!

Um,so where is he? 他在哪?

What,they haven't let him out yet? 什么 他们还不让他出院?

Oh,let's not discuss that right now,okay? 现在别说这个 好吗?

I thought you might wanna see some of your friends. 你不想见见你的朋友们吗

Thanks. 谢谢

Serena! Serena!

- It's so good to see you! - How are you? Good to see you! - 见到你太好了! - 你怎么样? 见到你真高兴!

Come,we're about to have dinner. 快来 我们正要进餐

I'll set a place for you at the table next to blair. 我给你在Blair隔壁那桌加个坐位

Yeah,actually,um,there's somewhere I have to go. 其实 我还要去别的地方

You're leaving? 你要走了?

Yeah,I-I just...I don't feel well. 对 呃 我不太舒服

I just wanted to come by and say hi. 只是想过来打个招呼

I'll see you at school tomorrow. 明天学校见

school? So I guess she's back for good. 学校?那她会留下来啦

Didn't you know she was coming? 你知道她要回来吗?

Of course I did. 当然知道

I just... Wanted it to ba surprise. 我只是想...给大家个惊喜

Word is that s. Bailed on b.'S party in under 90 seconds 据传 S在B的派对上待了不够90秒

and didn't even have one limoncello. 连杯柠檬酒都没喝

Has our bad girl reallygone good? 坏女孩真的转性了?

Or is it all just part of the act? 还是她只是在做戏?

Young lady,yocan't be here. 小姑娘 你不能来这

Visiting hours are over. 已经过了探视时间了

I'm family. 我是家属

He's my brother. 他是我弟弟

Why'd she leave? 她为什么离开?

Why'd she return? 有为什么回来?

Send me all the deets. 向我暴料吧

Anwho am I? 我是谁?

That's one secret I'll never tell... 这是我不会说出的秘密...

Theonlyone. 唯一一个秘密

X.O.X.O.,gossip girl. 亲亲抱抱 流言蜚女

ossip Girl Season 1 Episode 1 流言蜚女 第一季 第1集

Serena? Serena?

Hey,how are you? 你怎么样?

You know... 你知道的

I've been better. 好多了

Eric,I know I've been a terrible sister... Eric 我一直是个差劲的姐姐...

Oh,I'm just so happy to see you. 见到你我就很开心了

Must be a lot of rumors why you're back. 关于你回来的原因 肯定是谣言满天飞

Yeah,but none of them mention you. 是啊 但都没扯上你

Just like mom wants,huh? 正合妈妈的意 是吧?

What do I want,baby? 我还能指望什么?

For serena to sleep in her own bed,possibly wearing pajamas. 也就指望Serena睡她自己的床 最好还穿着睡衣

Morning,mom. 早上好妈妈

Hey,I was just about to ask the doctor 我正要去问医生

if I could take eric to breakfast. Wanna come? 能不能带Eric去吃早餐 你跟我一起去吗?

Um... No. 嗯 不

I think what I'll do is go get him a croissant down the street. 我想去街上给他买个牛角包

Serena,don't. Serena 别

Let me guess... 我猜猜...

You told everyone eric's just visiting grandpa in rhode island. 你跟大家说Eric去 罗德岛看爷爷了是吧

Your aunt carol in miami. 是去迈阿密看你姑姑Carol

So you're actually hiding him? 你当真就这么藏着他?

He tries to take his own life, 他企图自杀

and you're worried it's gonna cost you "mom the year"? 而你担心的就是这会让 别人觉得你不是个好母亲?

Serena,you've been gone,doing who knows what with god knows who...

Serena 你离开了 鬼知道你干了什么好事...

I told you,boarding school was not like that. 我说过 寄宿学校不是那种地方

Then you know what? As happy as I am to have you home, 你知道吗?尽管你回来我很开心

you have no idea what it's been like. 但你根本不知道发生了什么

guess whose dad is cool? 猜猜谁的老爸很酷?

It's a trick question. 真难答

Yeah,'cause it can't be ours. 对啊 因为答案肯定不是我爸

Ha ha,ha ha. Look at this. 好好笑 看看这个

"Top ten forgotten bands of the '90s. " "90年代10大被遗忘乐队"

yeah,check out who's number nine. 看看第九名

He's very proud. mm-hmm. 他很以此为傲呢

Hey! Hey,way to be forgotten. 哇 被遗忘了 了不起呢

But that's how you get remembered. 这样人们才能记住你

Maybe you'd care if dad's band was on "gossip girl." 也许你在意的是老爸的乐队 上没上"流言蜚女"

what? 什么?

I don't read "gossip girl." that's... That's for chicks. 我不看流言斐女 那是女孩看的玩意

So that wasn't your laptop open to it last night 那昨晚你没用笔记本上那个网页吗?

reading all about serena van der woodsen? 看Serena van der Woodsen的事?

"Rolling stone"? Wow. "滚石"? 哇

Let me take a look at this again,dad.Tr镳cool. 让我再看看 老爸 真厉害

Lincoln hawk...Number nine. Lincoln Hawk乐队...排第九

Hey,at are you working on? 你忙什么呢?

It's called the kiss on the lips party. 唇吻派对

Everyone's going. 大家都要去参加

You were invited to that? 你收到邀请了?

Well,no offense if I sound surprised 不是要冒犯你 我有点吃惊

sincel'venever been invited. 因为我从来没被邀请过

One of the girls in my art class saw my calligraphy, 美术科上的一个女生 看到了我的书法

and she said that if I addressed all the invitations 她说如果我写好所有的请贴

that I could have one. 就邀请我出席

Sounds very fair. The sweatshops could learn a thing or two. 听起来很公平 黑工厂真该学学

Dad,this is not a platform for one of your anticapitalist rants. 爸 你不能借此抨击资本主义

Yes,it is. 我可以

Besides,you make us go to private school. 而且 是你要我们上私立学校的

That's for your education. 那是为了你们的教育

So we should just be anonymous losers who eat lunch alone 所以我们就该成为独自吃午餐 默默无名的小人物?

and never get invited to parties? 永远不获邀参加派对?

Works for me. 我没问题

Mom thinks it's a good idea. 妈妈觉得这是个好主意

And her judgment is always sound,right? 她的判断总有道理 是不是?

jenny,you wanna go to that party,you should go. Jenny 想参加就去吧

You kids could use some fun. 你俩该好好玩玩

Nate? Nate?

Uh,your mom told me you guys were staying here at the palace. 你妈妈告诉我你们暂住在皇宫酒店

Yeah,uh,we're renovating again. 对 家里又在装修

You know my mom... 你知道我妈...

If it's not broke,break it. 如果没烂 就砸烂吧

So what are you doing here? 你来这干吗?

Oh,I just wanted to see how you were. 只是来看看你怎样

You seemed kind of upset last night. 昨晚你好像不太开心

I- I gotta get going and ange for school. I'm gonna be late. 我要去换衣服上学了 我会迟到的

- serena... - No. No. - Serena... - 别

But you're back now... 但你回来了...

I didn't come back for you. 不是为你回来的

Look,blair's my best friend,and you're her boyfriend, Blair是我最好的朋友 你是她的男朋友

and she loves you. 她爱你

That's the way things are supposed to be. 事情就该这样

Hey,watch where you're going! 小心看路!

Serena looked effing hot last night. Serena昨晚看起来超正点

There's something wrong with that level of perfection. 那种完美特别别扭

It needs to be violated. 就该被人破坏掉

You are deeply disturbed. 你真是有病

And yet,you know I'm right. 尽管如此 你知道我说的对

You're telling me if you had the chance... 你是说 如果你有机会...

I have a girlfriend. 我有女朋友

You guys have been dating since kindergarten 从幼儿园时代就开始交往

and you haven't sealed the deal. 到现在你都没"搞定她"?

Who says,"seal the deal"? 谁说"搞定她"这种话啊?

Come on. 来吧

Are you following us or something? 你是在跟踪我们吗?

No,I-I go to your school. 不 我跟你同一个学校

Identical uniforms? 一样的校服?

Is that kind of a tip-off? 这算提示了吧?

That's funny. 搞笑

So you guys wanna sit together at lunch? 午餐要一起吗?

So cute! 真可爱!

These should be framed or something. 真该裱起来

Not bad work. 干得不错

And here's yours,as promised. 说好的 这是你的 正如我们说好的

Thanks. 谢谢

Here you guys are. 你们在这呢

I looked all over the dining hall for you. 我在餐厅里到处找你们

Oh,hi,I'm serena. 你好我是Serena

I know.I mean,hi,I'm jenny. 我知道 我是说 你好 我是Jenny

When's the party? 派对什么时候举行?

Saturday. 周六

And... 还有...

You're kinda not invited... 你不在受邀之列...

Since until 12 hours ago, 因为直到12小时前

everyone thought you were at boarding school. 人人都以为你在念寄宿学校

Now we're full,and,uh,jenny used up all the invites. 现在人满了 请贴给Jenny用光了

Um,actually... 其实...

You can go now. 你可以走了

Sorry. 对不起

No,that's okay. 不 没事

I got a lot of stuff to do anyway. 反正我事情也很多

Well,we should get going then. 那好 我们该走了

Unless you want us to wait for you. 除非你要我们等你

Looks like you got a lot of yogurt left. 看起来你还有不少酸奶没吃呢

No,go ahead. 不 你们现走吧

Blair,think we could meet tonight? Blair 今晚能见面吗?

I'd love to,but I'm doing something with nate tonight. 我也想 但今晚我约好Nate了

The palace. 8:00? 皇宫酒店 8点?

Nate will wait. Nate可以等

Spotted on the steps of the met... 在大都会美术馆的阶梯上...

An s. And b. Power struggle. S跟B的较劲

I could probably do a half-hour. 我大概有半小时时间吧

Did s. Think she could waltz home, S认为她可以这么施施然的回来

and things would be just like they were? 一切都会和以前一样吗?

Thanks for making the time. 谢谢你抽时间见我

You're my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友

Did b. Think s.Would go down without a fight? B认为S会这么束手就擒?

Or can these two hotties work it t? 还是这两个辣妹 能设法和平共处?

There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a good catfight, 流言蜚女最爱的就是 女生间的勾心斗角

and this cou be a classic. 而这有可能成为经典的一战

Uh,you know... You know,dad, 你知道 爸爸你知道

there's this thing called my space where you can post all this information online.

有个网站叫Myspace 可以把这些信息都放那上面发布

Save some trees. Have a blog. 保护树木 注册个博客吧

Maybe if musicians got off their blogs 如果音乐家少上他们的博客

and picked up their guitars, 多花时间玩玩吉他

the music business would be in better shape. 音乐界的现状可能会更好点

Spoken like a true relic. 这话真像个老古董说的

Thanks,son. 谢谢你儿子

救命! 紧急状况! 第五大道 712号

Hey,dad,listen,um,I gotta run. Are you gonna be okay? 爸爸 我要走了 你能应付得来吗?

Yeah. Yeah,your mom will be back. 没事 你妈妈会回来的

She's always been a free spirit. 她总是那么无拘无束
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-05-28
你要失望了,全集是不可能找到了,除非有那种super fans自己的收藏,但你可以在imdb上找到每集的精彩对白

这个网页
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397442/episodes#season-1

然后点每集的标题
比如第一集点 “Pilot"

就进到这个页面
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1036062/

然后往下拉,看到 Fun Stuff:下面有 ”Quotes:“。点击后面的 "more" ,就可以看到这个页面了
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1036062/quotes

每集都这样就行了。如有仍问题请尽管联系
第2个回答  2008-05-28
我有
>@<
你消息我发个邮箱地止给我
我传你本回答被提问者采纳