我闹心。英语意思是?

如题所述

英语里,没有“我闹心”直译。
1. You got me all bent out of shape.你使我心烦。
2. That gives me the hump.那事使我心烦。
3. The news completely upset him.这条消息使他极为心烦。
4. The child's screams jarred my nerves.那孩子的尖叫声让我心烦。
5. That man really bugs me.那个人真让我心烦。
6. It's getting on my nerves.真让人心烦。
7. The noise was maddening.喧闹的声音让人心烦。
8. His questions drove me to distraction.他问的那些问题使我心烦。
9. The bad news bothered me.那个坏消息让我烦心了。
10. I felt harassed by all the work at the office. 办公室的工作让我烦躁不已。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-12-10
You got me all bent out of shape.
  你使我心烦。
  That gives me the hump.
  那使我心烦。
  The news completely upset me.
  这条消息使我极为心烦。
  That man really bugs me.
  那个人真使我心烦。
  Stop whistling! You're getting on my nerves!
  别吹口哨了! 扰得我心烦!
  His constant sniffing annoys me.
  他不停地抽鼻子使我心烦。
  I felt harassed by all the work at the office.
  我因办公室里的工作而心烦。
  It is irksome to listen to his constant complaints.
  听他无休无止地抱怨真使人心烦。
  Her petty complaints really gripe me.
  她唠叨的抱怨真的弄得我心烦。
  The thought of going to work tomorrow really depresses me.
  想到明天要上班我就心烦。
第2个回答  2013-12-11
"闹心"这个词在不同语境下有不同翻译的。举例一个:这些事情真够闹心的。译文:These things really suck.
再一个:妻子要忠贞,以免我因妒忌而闹心。译文:I want a wife who will remain sexually faithful to me so that I do not clutter up my life with jealousies.
以上两个例子应该能够满足你要求了吧
第3个回答  2013-12-10
翻译:I am a heart (I suck)
希望能帮到你,麻烦给“好评”
第4个回答  2014-03-29
I am in a fret now, please eff off.(或是stay away from me)

烦躁的其它翻译方式还有:have [get] the fidgets; suffer from the fidgets;be fidgety; be agitated; irritable; be in a fret; dysphoria。

楼上翻译的已经很直白了,可以采纳的哦~色澎qbbi