求欧美犯罪电影的经典台词,不要关于爱情,谢谢

如题所述

不知道你是怎么定义的___
这些个经典电影台词可以吗??
《七宗罪》:
William Somerset: If you kill him,He will win.
威廉姆.索莫尔西特:如果你杀死他,他就赢了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Doe: It's more comfortable for you to label me as insane.
约翰.杜伊:如果把我看成精神病人你会舒服些
David Mills: It's VERY comfortable.
大卫.米尔斯:非常非常舒服。
William Somerset:Ernest Hemingway once said :‘The world is a fine place,and worth fighting for.’ I agree with the second part” (威廉姆·索莫尔西特:海明威说:“这是个美好的世界,值得我们为之奋斗我同意后半句”)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Mills: Wait,I thought all you did was killing innocent people.
大卫.米尔斯:等等,我认为你杀死的都是无辜的人。

John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man… a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street,you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man,who if you saw him while you were eating,you wouldn't be able to finish your meal. After him,I picked the lawyer and I know you both must have been secretly thanking me for that one. This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets!
约翰.杜伊:无辜?你是在开玩笑么?一个胖子……一个恶心的、站都站不起来的人;一个你在街上见到会指给你的朋友们看,然后你们一起嘲笑的人;一个你吃饭的时候看见会吃不下饭的人;在他之后,我选中了一个律师,我知道你们俩都会暗中感谢我这个选择。这个人想的只是钱,为了挣钱他使出吃奶的劲说谎,然后把那些谋杀犯和强奸犯留在大街上!

David Mills: Murderers?
大卫.米尔斯:谋杀犯?

John Doe: A woman…
约翰.杜伊:一个女人……

David Mills: Murderers,John,like yourself?
大卫.米尔斯:谋杀犯,约翰,跟你自己一样?

John Doe: (interrupts)A woman… so ugly in the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer,a drug dealing pederast,actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say they were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner,in every home,and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common,it's trivial. We tolerate it morning,noon,and night. Well,not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed… forever.

约翰.杜伊:(打断)一个女人,她的内心是那么丑陋,以至没有美丽的外表她就活不下去。一个毒品贩子,确切的说是一个贩毒的鸡奸者!别忘了还有那个传播疾病的妓女!只有在这个堕落人世里才能无愧地说这些人是无辜的,并且装出正义的嘴脸。但这就是问题的关键。我们在每个街角、每个家庭中看见种种致命的罪行,并且还容忍它们。我们容忍它们因为它们是常见的、鸡毛蒜皮的事。我们一天到晚都要忍受它们。好吧,再也不会这样了。我竖立了典范。世人将我的所作所为进行思索、研究和效仿……直到永远。

肖申克的救赎:
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

狮子王:

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-07-12
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/0c6515b965ce05087632132f.html

《七宗罪》中英台词

http://wenku.baidu.com/view/b10c8407b52acfc789ebc9d7.html

经典犯罪电影推荐

你可以根据这些电影搜索台词,如果需要英文台词可以去“射手网”搜索