第1个回答 2009-02-19
给你推荐2部影片供你选择:
NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO.2 Gone with The Wind乱世佳人
1).Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2).I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3).Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4).I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5).Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6).I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7).In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8).I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9).If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10).Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11).You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12).Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)本回答被提问者采纳
第2个回答 2009-02-19
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
《肖申克的救赎》——精彩台词欣赏
《肖申克的救赎》
宣传语:
Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
精彩台词欣赏:
Keep busy living ,or get busy dying.
忙着去活,或着赶着去死。
Every man's got a breaking point.
每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
Hope is a good thing,mybe the best of things,and no good things every dies.
希望是美好的事情,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used tothem.Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.
有的鸟毕竟是关不住的,它们的羽翼太光辉了!
Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人