英语文章翻译

The wooden bowl 的文章翻译,注意是文章,最好把文章也放上来,一段文章,一段翻译。回答的好,我分给你很多

我看看你能给我多少分。期待哦。。。哈哈哈
A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and a four-year-old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together nightly at the dinner table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating rather difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass often milk spilled on the tablecloth.

  有一位风烛残年的老人,他和儿子、儿媳还有四岁的小孙子生活在一起。老人的双手颤抖,眼睛昏花,步履也已蹒跚。晚上一家人围在一起吃饭,老人颤抖的手和昏花的眼睛让吃饭成了件很困难的事儿:豆子从他的勺子里掉出来,滚到地板上;拿杯子时牛奶洒在桌布上
这一切让儿子和儿媳感到反感。于是,这对夫妻在角落里给老人单独摆了张桌子。爷爷一个人孤单地吃饭,其他人在另外一张餐桌上享受着晚餐。爷爷已经打碎了一两只盘子,于是他的饭碗被换成了一个木碗。

  Sometimes when the family glanced in grandfather's direction, he had a tear in his eye as he ate alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four-year-old son watched it all in silence.

  有时候,向爷爷的那个方向看一眼,就会发现爷爷独自吃饭时,眼里含着泪花。更有甚者,如果爷爷把叉子掉在地上或者弄洒了食物,夫妻二人抛给老人的话语一定是尖刻的警告。四岁的孙子在一旁静静地看着发生的一切。

  One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly,“What are you making?”Just as sweetly, the boy responded,“Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and mama to eat your food from when I grow up.”The four-year-old son smiled and went back to work. The words so struck the parents that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. That evening the husband took grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table.
一天晚上晚餐前,父亲发现儿子正在地板上玩木屑。他亲切地问孩子:“你在做什么?”儿子同样亲切地回答:“哦,我在给你和妈妈做小碗,等我长大了给你们用。”四岁的孩子笑了笑,然后继续做他的小碗。夫妻二人愣住了。两个人沉默无语,眼泪流满了脸颊。尽管两个人都没有说话,但是他们都知道应该怎么做。那晚,丈夫拉着爷爷的手,温和地重新让他回到了家庭饭桌旁。

  For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled. Children are remarkably perceptive. Their eyes always observe, their ears always listen, and their minds always process the messages they absorb. If they see us patiently provide a happy home atmosphere for family members, they will imitate that attitude for the rest of their lives. The wise parent realizes that every day is being laid for the child's future.

  在老人的余生里,每一顿饭都是和家人一起吃。不知出于什么原因,当叉子掉在地上,牛奶被弄洒,桌布被弄脏的时候,丈夫和妻子都不再像原来那样在意。孩子有着惊人的洞察力。他们的眼睛在观察,他们的耳朵在倾听,他们的头脑在处理着他们接收的信息。如果他们看见我们耐心地为家庭成员提供一个快乐的家的氛围,那么他就会在今后的生活中模仿这种态度。明智的家长知道每一天都在为孩子的将来打基础。

  Let us all be wise builders and role models. Take care of yourself……and those you love……today, and everyday!

  让我们成为明智的建筑师吧,做一个角色模范。照顾好你自己,照顾好你爱的人……今天!每一天!
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-12-10
The wooden bowl木碗

I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl

我保证你会记得故事的木碗

tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now.

明天,从现在开始的一周,一个月以后,从现在开始的一年。

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year - old grandson.

一个弱的老人生活与他的儿子,媳妇,还有四岁的小孙子。

The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.

老人的手颤抖着,他的视力模糊,和他步履蹒跚。

The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and

晚上一家人围在一起吃饭。但老人颤抖的手和

failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.

模糊的视线使进食困难。勺子里的豆子掉到地板上。

When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.

当他拿起杯子,牛奶洒在了桌布。

The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.

儿子和儿媳就感到很生气。

"We must do something about father," said the son.

“我们必须对父亲,儿子说。

"I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor."

“我已经受够了他打翻的牛奶,嘈杂的饮食,和地上的食物。”

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner.

所以丈夫和妻子在墙角的一个小桌子。

There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner.

在那里,祖父就独自在其余的家庭享受晚餐。

Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl.

因为爷爷曾经打破一两个碟子,把食物放在一个木碗。

When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone.

当家人朝爷爷的方向看,有时他眼里含着眼泪,他独自坐着。

Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.

不过,只有这对他是严厉的警告当他叉子或食物掉在地上。

The four-year-old watched it all in silence.

四静静地看着发生的一切。

One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor.

一天晚上晚餐前,父亲看到他的儿子在地板上玩木屑。

He asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?" Just as sweetly, the boy responded,

他亲切地问孩子,“你在做什么?”正如甜美,男孩回答,

"Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I grow up.

“哦,我正在为你和妈妈做小碗吃你的食物在我长大的时候。

" The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.

“四岁的笑了,回去工作。

The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless.

的话深深震撼了父母使他们哑口无言。

Then tears started to stream down their cheeks.

眼泪开始流下了脸颊。

Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.

尽管没有说话,都知道应该做什么。

That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table.

那天晚上,丈夫拉着爷爷的手,轻轻地扶着他回到了家庭表。

For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason,

他剩下的日子里和家人吃每一顿。因为一些原因,

neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

无论是丈夫还是妻子,似乎都不再介意当叉子掉了,牛奶洒,或弄脏了桌布。

On a positive note, I've learned that, no matter what happens,

在积极的方面,我已经学会了,无论发生什么,

how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

今天看起来多么糟糕,生活不下去,相信明天会更好。

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles four things:

我知道了,你可以告诉了很多关于一个人的方式,他/她处理四件事:

a rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.

一个下雨天,老人,丢失的行李,和复杂的圣诞树灯饰。

I've learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents,

我已经学会了,无论你和你父母的关系,

you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.

你会想念他们,当他们从你的生活中消失。

I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life.."

我知道,做一个“活”是不一样的东西做一个“生活。”

I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

我明白了有时候生活会给你一次机会。

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.

我知道了,你不应该经历的生活与捕手的手套的双手。

You need to be able to throw something back

你需要能够扔掉的东西回来

I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you

我知道,如果你追求幸福,它会躲避你

But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others,

但是,如果你专注在你的家庭,你的朋友,他人的需要,

your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you

你的工作,尽你所能,你将找到幸福

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.

我知道,只要我决定了一个开放的心,我通常会做出正确的决定。

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

我知道,当我烦恼,我不需要一个。

I've learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone.

我知道了每一天,你应该达到与人接触。

People love that human touch -- holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

人们爱的是人情味——手牵手,一个温暖的拥抱,或只是一个友好的拍拍后背。

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

我知道我还有很多需要学习。

I've learned that you should pass this on to everyone you care about .I just did.

我知道了,你该把这转给你关心的人。我只是做。

FRIENDSHIP CANDLE

友谊的蜡烛

NOTICE AT THE END,

注意在最后,

THE DATE THE CANDLE WAS STARTED.

蜡烛开始日期。

GONNA GIVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS.

会让你起鸡皮疙瘩。

I am not going to be the one who lets it die. I found it believable --

我不想成为一个谁让它死去。我发现它是可信的——

angels have walked beside me all my life--and they still do

天使走在我身旁我所有的生活——他们仍然

*********************

*********************

This is to all of you who

这是你们所有的人

mean something to me,

我有点,

I pray for your happiness.

我祈祷你幸福。

The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship

爱的蜡烛,希望与友谊

This candle was lit on the

这蜡烛被点燃的

15th of September, 1998

九月第十五,1998

Someone who loves you has helped

爱你的人有帮助

keep it alive by sending it to you.

保持它活着,把它寄给你。

Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope and Friendship die

不要让爱的蜡烛,希望和友谊死亡

Pass It On To All Of Your Friends

把它传给你所有的朋友

and Everyone You Love!

和所有你爱的人!

May God richly bless you!

愿上帝大大赐福你!
第2个回答  2011-12-10