翻译以下英语,急用

Shuld she get up and walk around?One day,a doctor went to visit a 74-year-old woman who had been in bed for 40 years.He could find nothing wrong with her.Doctor:Could you tell me what happened 40 years ago?Old Woman:Oh,yes,I had a cold.My doctor gave me some medicine and told me to stay in bed until he came back.But up to now,he hasn't come back.Doctor:I see.But are you still feeling sick now?Old Woman:I began to feel better within a few days of taking the medicine and I have felt well ever since.Doctor:Then why have you stayed in bed fot so long?Old Woman:At frist,I thought I should wait for the doctor to came back.But then,after a few weeks,I began to enjoy staying in bed.It's so nice to be in bed.Doctor:Who has looked after you all these years?Old Woman:For the frist 12 years,my mothwe did.After she passed away,my brother helped me.He is a kind man.Doctor:Have you ever thought of getting out of bed ang walking outside like other people?Old Wamon:Yes.I've thought about that and I even tried it ince.But I got so tired when I left the house.Then I didn't want to try any more.Doctor:May I ask now old your brother is now?Old Wamon:He is two years older than I am, 76.Why?Doctor:Is he in good health?Old Wamon:Oh,yes.He is as staong as young man.He says this is because I keep him busy all day ling.He says he will look after me for another 10 years!

Shuld she get up and walk around?
她把讨论式起来走一走呢?

One day,a doctor went to visit a 74-year-old woman who had been in bed for 40 years.
有一天,一位医生去拜访一位74岁的妇女在床上躺了四十年。

He could find nothing wrong with her.
他能找到什么毛病。

Doctor:Could you tell me what happened 40 years ago?
医生:你能告诉我发生了什么事40年前?

Old Woman:Oh,yes,I had a cold.
老女人:噢,是的,我感冒了。

My doctor gave me some medicine and told me to stay in bed until he came back.
我的医生给了我一些药并告诉我卧床休息,直到他回来。

But up to now,he hasn't come back.
但到目前为止,他还没有回来。

Doctor:I see.
医生:我明白了。

But are you still feeling sick now?
但你还是觉得不舒服吗?

Old Woman:I began to feel better within a few days of taking the medicine and I have felt well ever since.
老妇人:我开始感到更好的几天之内我吃药,感觉还好至今。

Doctor:Then why have you stayed in bed fot so long?
医生:那么你为什么躺在床上对这么长时间?

Old Woman:At frist,I thought I should wait for the doctor to came back.
年长妇女:起初,我想要等待医生回来了。

But then,after a few weeks,I began to enjoy staying in bed.
不过,几周之后,我开始喜欢躺在床上。

It's so nice to be in bed.
很高兴在床上。

Doctor:Who has looked after you all these years?
医生:谁照料了你这么多年?

Old Woman:For the frist 12 years,my mothwe did.
年长妇女:为第一12年,我的mothwe所做的。

After she passed away,my brother helped me.
在她去世的时候,我哥哥帮我。

He is a kind man.
他是一个善良的人。

Doctor:Have you ever thought of getting out of bed ang walking outside like other people?
医生:你有没有想过每天从床上和在外面散步像其他人一样吗?

Old Wamon:Yes.
老Wamon:是的。

I've thought about that and I even tried it ince.
我已经想过,甚至尝试因斯的。

But I got so tired when I left the house.
但是我已经太累了我离开家的时候。

Then I didn't want to try any more.
然后我不想再尝试了。

Doctor:May I ask now old your brother is now?
医生:我可以问你哥哥现在老了吗?

Old Wamon:He is two years older than I am, 76.Why?
老Wamon:他比我大两岁,是76.为什么?

Doctor:Is he in good health?
医生:他是健康的?

Old Wamon:Oh,yes.
老Wamon:噢,是的。

He is as staong as young man.
他是staong为年轻人。

He says this is because I keep him busy all day ling.
他说这是因为我让他整天忙着凌。

He says he will look after me for another 10 years!
他说他会照顾我的另一个10年了!
她把讨论式起来走一走呢?有一天,一位医生去拜访一位74岁的妇女在床上躺了四十年。他能找到什么毛病。医生:你能告诉我发生了什么事40年前?老女人:噢,是的,我感冒了。我的医生给了我一些药并告诉我卧床休息,直到他回来。但到目前为止,他还没有回来。医生:我明白了。但你还是觉得不舒服吗?老妇人:我开始感到更好的几天之内我吃药,感觉还好至今。医生:那么你为什么躺在床上对这么长时间?年长妇女:起初,我想要等待医生回来了。不过,几周之后,我开始喜欢躺在床上。很高兴在床上。医生:谁照料了你这么多年?年长妇女:为第一12年,我的mothwe所做的。在她去世的时候,我哥哥帮我。他是一个善良的人。医生:你有没有想过每天从床上和在外面散步像其他人一样吗?老Wamon:是的。我已经想过,甚至尝试因斯的。但是我已经太累了我离开家的时候。然后我不想再尝试了。医生:我可以问你哥哥现在老了吗?老Wamon:他比我大两岁,是76.为什么?医生:他是健康的?老Wamon:噢,是的。他是staong为年轻人。他说这是因为我让他整天忙着凌。他说他会照顾我的另一个10年了!
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-11-02
她要不要下床走走呢?一天,一位医生去看一位74岁,卧床40年之久的女士。他检查不出她有任何问题。医生:“您能不能告诉我40年前发生了什么事?”女士:“噢,可以。我着凉了。我的医生给了我一些药,并且让我呆在床上直到他回来。但是,他到现在还没有回来。”医生:我知道了。但是您现在还感觉不舒服吗?”女士:“吃完药过了几天我就好了,并且再也没有反复发作。”医生:“那么为什么你在床上呆了这么久呢?”女士:“起初,我觉得我应该在床上等医生回来。但是后来,几个星期之后,我开始喜欢上呆在床上了。呆在床上真好。”医生:“这么多年谁在照顾您?”女士:“头12年,我妈妈照顾我。她去世后,我哥哥帮助我。他是个好人。”医生:“您有没有想过下床走出去,像其他人一样。”女士:“想过。我那样想过而且尝试过一次。但是我离开房子以后就觉得非常累。后来我就再也没有试过。”医生:“我可不可以问一下您哥哥现在多大年纪?”女士:“他比我大两岁,现在76.为什么问这个?”医生:“他身体还好吗?”女士:“好。他壮的像年轻人一样。他说这是因为我让他整天忙碌的原因。他说他还要照顾我10年呢。
第2个回答  2011-11-02
不好意思,水平有限
第3个回答  2019-07-29
这是一种说法:昨天已经是历史了,明天还是一个谜,但今天是上天给我们的礼物。这就是为什么今天被叫做礼物的原因。
第4个回答  2019-10-28
曾经有句这样的话(或者“俗话说”):“昨天是历史的,明天是神秘的,但今天是一个礼物”。这就是称“礼物”的原因。。。。。应该有前后文的吧,这样翻译很别扭的