我把夏天省下.这是一首英文诗歌的标题。表达是父母对孩子的爱。
I’ve saved the summer
我把夏天省下,
And I give it all to you
全部交给了你
To hold on winter mornings
当雪花儿初降时
When the snow is new .
让冬天的早晨停住
I’ve saved some sunlight
我把阳光省下
If you should ever need
以供你不时之需
A place away from darkness
在那远离黑暗的地方
Where your mind can feed
你的心灵会得到滋养
And for myself I’ve kept your smile
那年你十九岁
When you were but nineteen .
我就珍藏了你的微笑
Till you’re older you’ll not know
等你长大成人以后
What brave young smiles can mean .
才知道年轻勇敢的微笑的奥秘
I know no answers
我不知道有什么办法
To help you on your way
帮你踏上你人生的旅程
The answers lie somewhere
办法也许就在某处
At the bottom of the day .
在白天结束的那个时刻
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考