一、解答:
I'll have to check with head office. 我得和总部核实一下。
二、关键词语解释及延伸:
have to不得不,必须, 只好, 只得 (表示客观需要);2. check(及物或不及物动词)检查,核对,核实;3. head office 总行,总公司,总店,本部,总机构。例如:
You have to admit that you are, in fact, in difficulties. 你不得不承认,你事实上是陷入了困境。
We have to resolve this matter once and for all. 我们必须彻底解决这一问题。
England will have to settle for third or fourth place. 英格兰将只好接受第三或第四的排名。
Someone comes in every day to check all is in order. 每天都有人来检查是否一切都井然有序。
It is important to check when the laboratory can do the tests. 核实一下实验室何时可以进行这些测试是很重要的。
Check the accuracy of everything in your CV. 请核对简历中的每个细节,务必准确无误。
Telephone their head office for more details. 更详细的情况请致电他们的总部咨询。
Bonus notices were issued each year from head office to local agents. 分红通告每年由总公司发送至地方代理商。
For our business and financial standing, we may refer you to our bankers, The Bank of China, Head Office, Beijing. 关于我们的业务和财务情况,请向中国银行北京总行查询。
Your complaint about the washing machine is being attended to: Head office have the matter in hand. 你关于洗衣机的意见已有人办理,总店正负责处处理这事。