第1个回答 2011-04-30
我们去超市买东西吧。Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。)
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我们去超市买吧。)
公园里人挤人。 The park was crowded. The park was filled with people.
我经常下班以后运动。
I usually go to the gym after work. I usually exercise after work.
I've started jogging. (我开始慢跑锻炼。)
●碰到友人
Hi, John! (嗨!约翰,你好!)
Oh, Mary! How are you? (噢,玛丽,你好吗?)
How are you? (你好吗?)
Pretty good. (非常好。)
How's it going?
How're you doing? *语气较随便。
我很好,谢谢。 Fine, thank you. I'm fine, thank you.
不怎么好。
Not so good. *用于身体状况不好或是有其他什么不好的事时。
How are you feeling? (你的身体怎么样?)
Not so good. (不怎么好。)
老样子。 Nothing much.Nothing special.
What's up? (出什么事啦?)
Nothing much. (没什么。)
What's new? *用于强调有无新的变化。
How's your family? (你的家人怎么样?)
Everyone's fine. (大家都很好。)
How's everything? (怎么样,还好吧?)
It's going pretty well. (一切很顺利。)
Same as always. (和平常一样。)
工作怎么样? How's business? 还可以。Not bad.
今天怎么样? How did it go today? *用于会议或聚会等特别场合。
How did it go today? (今天怎么样?)
So-so. (还凑合吧。)How was your day?
和往常一样。 Oh, same as usual.
What's the hurry? (急着干什么去呀?)
We're going to be late for the movie. (我们赶着去看电影呢。)
Why are you in a hurry? (为什么那么着急?)
Why are you hurrying? (干吗那么着急?)
你去哪儿? Where are you headed? *head 是动词,be headed for...表示“向着……前进”。
Where are you going?
Where are you off to?
What are you doing? (你干吗呢?)
我在想点事儿。I was just thinking. *just 表示一种“有点”,“不过……”的语感。
我只是发了会儿呆。 I was just daydreaming. *daydream “沉湎于幻想”。
我只是在消磨时间。I'm just killing time. *kill time “消磨时间”、“打发时间”。
I'm just hanging out. *hang out “什么都不做,无端地耗费时间”。
What's on your mind? (你想什么呢?)
I'm worried about my wife. (我有点担心我的妻子。)
How was work today? (今天工作怎么样?)
Another day, another dollar. (和往常一样。)
我偶然碰到了他。 I ran into him. *run into “没想到的,偶然的相遇”。
Guess who I bumped into yesterday? (哎,你猜我昨天遇见谁了?)
●好久不见
好久不见。 It's been a long time.
John, is that you? (你是约翰吧?)
Yeah, it's been so long. (是我,好久没见。)
How have you been doing? (最近怎么样?)
I've been alright. (干得还不错。)
忙什么呢?
What have you been doing? *用来询问没见面的这段时间里的情况。
What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)
Just working. (上班呗。)
Nothing much. (没忙什么。)
What have you been up to? 你去哪儿了? Where have you been?
很高兴又见到你。
I'm glad to see you again. *回答这句时说So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again则带有初次见面的语感。
You're the same old Bob, aren't you? (鲍勃,你还是老样子。)
You haven't changed much. (你没怎么变。)
Neither have you. (你也没变。)
你变样了。 You've really changed.
你长大了。 You've grown up. You're all grown up now.
Look how you've grown up. (看你都长这么大了!) *多用于爷爷、奶奶见到孙辈时。
你越来越漂亮了。
You've become so beautiful.
You've gotten so pretty.
You look great. (你看上去不错。)
You look good, too. (你也一样。)
How are you feeling? (你感觉怎么样?)
I'm feeling great. (我感觉很好。)
How's he getting along these days? (他这些日子过得怎么样?)
Good. (挺好的。)
How's he doing? (他干得怎么样?)
Are you losing weight? (最近你是不是瘦了?)