第1个回答 2011-07-25
谢谢!—— Thank you.
多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐--Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
第2个回答 2011-07-27
和外国人太多要说的了,如果是我的话,我愿意24h跟他聊天只用英语。我高一时有个英国前男友,和他分手后我每天都没停过听英文歌或和自己说话全拿英语,虽然我目前还未出过国。已经两年前的事了,我见了老外有说不完的话。给你点建意吧,其实和外国人口语他们说的都不是什么复杂句,如果太难的句子他们反而会觉得你在卖弄。全是我个人的句子你可以旅行时跟他说:hi how r ya ,nice to meet u.fancy meet u here.where u from ?whats yr life there.where have u been for travel? whats yr favourite songs?movies?how do u think about china?where will u go next?whats yr favourite food.....太多旅行时可聊的了,其实你不用顾虑太多,有句话说的好,perhaps correctness doesnt matter,as long as speaks can understand each other,its communication that counts.